Put my money back?
vstro24

So on monday they took my money out of my bank and shipped it last night. I have a tracking number and all even though I dont see any info from it, but this isnt verizons fault. Today I checked my bank account again and it seems as if they put my money back in after they shipped it. Did this happen to everyone or just me? I thought it would be odd that they would put it back after they shipped it already.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Put my money back?
sdorn77

Some banks don't keep pending charges as holds on your account.  It might just be how your bank processes pending charges that haven't posted yet.

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

your tracking info wont show until UPS scans the package. All NEW shipment with UPS dont start moving until night. So if you mail a package with UPS and drop it off at 10am it wont head out untill night. Check your tracking after 7pm est

0 Likes
vstro24

So when are they going to take my money again if they already shipped it? seems kinda weird but Im not going to start callin up verizon unless no phone shows up on my doorstep the 14th.

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

Sometimes they will take it after you receive to phone. I remember some people saying Verizon didn't even charge them then a day after they had the phone Verizon took the money. Its weird how they do things but you will get your phone and they will get there money

0 Likes