Question. Callers to my phone hear multiple rings before my phone actually rings I have checked it multiple times from multiple phones and hear anywhere from 3to 6 rings before the phone actually rings.
DanC2558
Enthusiast - Level 1

Question.  Callers to my phone hear multiple rings before my phone actually rings  I have checked it multiple times by calling it from multiple phones and hear anywhere from 3 to 6 rings before the phone actually rings. This explains the many 1 ring calls I get. The person thinks I'm not there.  Sometimes these 1 ring calls go to voicemail.

Both phones in the house exhibit the same problem.  One is an iPhone 5S the other an Apple 6X

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Question. Callers to my phone hear multiple rings before my phone actually rings I have checked it multiple times from multiple phones and hear anywhere from 3to 6 rings before the phone actually rings.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DanC2558,

We don't want you to miss a single call, it's truly important to receive all of them. I apologize for the issues you're having so far. The default ring time is 30 seconds and cannot be adjusted. However, if this is happening, it may indicate service interference in your home. Does this only happen when you're at home? Does your wife have the same problem? Does this happen when you're in a different location?

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Question.  Callers to my phone hear multiple rings before my phone actually rings  I have checked it multiple times from multiple phones and hear anywhere from 3to 6 rings before the phone actually rings.
DanC2558
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the input.  Both my phone and my wife's phone show the same issue.  Checked it away from home today & it rang just a half count after the caller heard the ring.  Looks like I'll have to do more checking to see if the problem is location sensitive.

0 Likes