Question about preordering iPhone 5 at retail.
shadow961

I've never done the iPhone thing before so I'm trying to get as much info as possible to have things go smoothly.

1. Can I preorder at any retail location this Friday? I've read full purchases can be discouraged for the first few weeks, I'm looking to renew my contract for another two years if that matters.

2. Would there be any issues with preordering/purchasing from an authorized or corporate store in terms of availability or returns/warranty?

3. If I preorder, will they hold my phone so that I can pick it up after work or do they just take unlimited preorders and would move me to a waiting list?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about preordering iPhone 5 at retail.
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Shadow961! I can feel the excitement in your words about the new iPhone 5. All of your questions are great ones, but the best way to pre-order your device is online. Please go to www.vzw.com and pre-order your phone from the comfort of your own home! Have a great day!

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Question about preordering iPhone 5 at retail.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you are purchasing on Friday it would no longer be considered a pre-order as the device launches on Friday. If they do not have it in stock that day then you would be able to order one and have it shipped to you. If you're wanting to go ahead and pre-order now versus trying your luck in a retail store then you should go ahead and order online now. It will show you the estimated delivery time for orders placed at this time (I know at last check via Apple the delivery time is 2-3 weeks. This may be different if you pre-order via VZW).

0 Likes