Re: REBATE FOR SWITCHING? THINK AGAIN!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details. It is never our intention to waste your time. Every question asked will only be done so with the intent of assisting you. In that regard, please tell us, were you ever given a reason as to why the rebate never came in or were you ever told that you did not qualify for any reason?

*Robert

0 Likes
BF81
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know why I was never given my rebate, I was told that a rebate card was being mailed and that I'd get an email confirmation. I never did. I have had to reexplain this to many people. 

My last "chat" with about this, I was told that I never qualified, it was a Samsung only promotion, and the fact that I switched and bought brand new iPhone stuff disallowed my rebate. I tried to explain that I was told to purchase Apple from the Verizon rep, after I explained that I had seen the promo for switching services. I had ALWAYS used Samsung before when I was with AT&T, so I got Apple at the direction of Verizon. After many months of contact, this was the first time someone said that to me. They offered to remove my protection plan to reduce my bill.....not sure why they thought that was a good idea.....they offered to reduce my bill by $50, which I also would not accept.

Look, I have no problem paying my bills. What I want isn't supposed to be a handout, it is what I was promised, and the only reason I switched services to begin with. So, how does this get remedied? Please, I am trying to be very human with you....do the right thing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be very happy to help you out with this. We know it's important to receive any promotion that you had qualified for. We'll send you a private message to reply to us and get started. - Henry

0 Likes
BF81
Enthusiast - Level 3

I responded to your private chat several days ago..... is anyone going to contact me back?

0 Likes
BF81
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just want to clarify that it has been two bill cycles since I first made my post. It has been since April that I have been reaching out to you guys before I even posted.... and this issue still has not been resolved. What are you guys doing?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so sorry to learn about a delay! I reviewed your history and I am not showing that a reply was sent. No worries, we can try again. I will send another Private Note to you now. Thanks! -Jordan

0 Likes
BF81
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been responding to your private messages....I've left 10, you all just keep telling me to confirm with my name.... then you don't reply.... over and over and over. How are you planning on helping me when I can't even get past the name confirmation stage? I mean, can't you just look at the endless messages and follow ups I've made?