Rebate e-gift card
Rachel_DelaG

Hello,

I have already activated my e-gift card for rebate and paid my phone bill with it last month. I still have a balance to use. Unfortunately, I did not save the email along with the card number information. Can you please resend the email so I can get the card number and use the remaining balance?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate e-gift card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help and ensure you have access to that gift card. Please meet us in the Private Note that we sent so that we can continue. 

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
Jeffh2269

So I'm waiting on my 2 VERIZON E-gift cards. I want to use them to pay my bill and buy a new device. Now 4/21/22 is the date that I should be getting the gift cards for they BYOD promo. I talked to a representative and they told me 8 to 10 weeks after thats date? I asked is that in your contract she said yes. Well she was wrong I checked with a lawyer who over looked the promo and he stated that verizon is wrong so where is my gift cards or do I need the lawyer involved to make this right. 

16508218399522810927490706920333.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there. We always want you to have correct information, as well as an easy time redeeming your rebates. Please send us a Private Note, so we can look into this together.

*Breanna

0 Likes