Recently Bought iPhone 5S
EthanAdam92

Hello, I just recently bought a brand new Verizon iPhone 5S from best buy, and I asked for top of the line everything. Well my monthly bill adds up to $150.00 / Month. However I got this phone, expecting to have really good internet connection, however I am not receiving anymore than 1 Bar. I am paying an extreme bill and not receiving the service I am paying for. Please Help Me. Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Recently Bought iPhone 5S
Pnhtricey
Contributor - Level 1

What included services did you get? LTE runs at a higher and faster rate than 3G so if you're going over your data limit that could be a cause for the high bill as well....

0 Likes
Re: Recently Bought iPhone 5S
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Pay for "top of the line everything" will not improve the signal that you are receiving in your location.  It won't ensure that you "have a really good internet connection".

You might want to call Customer Service and ask them to check the towers in your areas.  But that might just be the signal service you receive where you are.

Recently Bought iPhone 5S
EthanAdam92

Yeah just figured, i mean there is a verizon store like 20 min away and I figured I would get what I was paying for. I really hope to see a Verizon tower near my home. 2 Bars just isn't doing it for me.

0 Likes