Recieved defective iPhone 6 and now have to wait all over again.
Dizzydrew

Waited 3 weeks for my iPhone 6 to arrive, and I got a lemon. Mute switch is broken, videos don't have sound & the mic doesn't work when on speakerphone. Called Verizon at once. The rep informs me about the "worry free" guarantee, which involves me paying another $380 to have a new phone shipped out. Rep (Ben?) informs me that it will ship "tomorrow" (11/26) and I will receive it on Friday, 11/28. Ok, fine. Check my order status today and it says my ship date is 12/05. I call back and the lady tells me that yes, that's the date but she will "put me at the front of the line". So let's add this up...I waited 3 weeks for my phone, I am sent a defective phone, have to float another $380 and now have to wait all over again. "Worry free". I have no words.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recieved defective iPhone 6 and now have to wait all over again.
Dizzydrew

And it actually shipped early but not overnight as was told. Wonderful, now I won't be home because it's arriving the day after I go back to work. Delivery exception hell here I come. Nearest facility is over an hour there & back. Just had to vent.

0 Likes