Recognition
freder

When I use my mobile phone # Verizon can't recognize me. Really who else would have my number? What a stupid software program. And we pay hundreds of dollars a month for this incompetent service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Recognition
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying, @freder!

If you're trying to log into your online wireless account, make sure you on our page "www.verizonwireless.com".  The wireless page is slightly different from the landline/FiOS online page "www.verizon.com".  Please try logging into your wireless account on "www.verizonwireless.com".  Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want your number to be recognized Fred. Let's get some more details and we'll be able to resolve this issue. How is your number not recognized? Is it when you try to login to your My Verizon online account? Is it when you make/receive a phone call? Please be as specific as possible with the issue you are experiencing. We'll find a resolution shortly.

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

freder

When I login to my Verizon.com

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying, @freder!

If you're trying to log into your online wireless account, make sure you on our page "www.verizonwireless.com".  The wireless page is slightly different from the landline/FiOS online page "www.verizon.com".  Please try logging into your wireless account on "www.verizonwireless.com".  Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes