Replacement iphone 12 activation problems
hlcook16

Hello! I received a replacement device that was covered under limited warranty to replace my current iphone 12 which was having a display issue. I received the new phone in the mail, and followed the steps to activate, including transferring the SIM from old phone to new. My new phone has both a physical and digital SIM. At first, after putting the SIM card in the new phone I was able to make calls, receive SMS messages, etc. Then, I got a notification to complete activation which required me to input the IMEI number into a Verizon website. Ever since I did this, I now cannot make calls, receive texts, or anything. It is very frustrating and I have received no support from Verizon, even the 24/7 support chat feature will not respond. I am also very limited on the numbers I can call for support because I don't have service. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Replacement iphone 12 activation problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to learn you are having some trouble with the activation, hlcook16! We certainly want to make sure you are up and running! I've sent you a Private Note to best assist.-Nikki

0 Likes