Ruining my bank acct
HateIT
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been with Verizon since 1998 I know then don't complain! But I am a committed person but this is the kicker make or break! I made payment arrangements only because I was upgrading and want everything to go smoothly well.... I bought the Swarovski Crystal case 2 snapped in 2 wks without abuse. Then I called made my payment on March 7th it's not due until 3/23! The rep took the payment neglected to remove the arrangement after I told him three times they removed my payment twice $324.40 bounced credit card payments,electric bills etc... And No it should not be Verizon's choice to issue credits You took cash return it my bank acct and let me pay my bills! Their error they copped to it but it will take 10 days to resolve. Who pays a bill on 3/4 and 3/5 for the exact Amy and it's not questioned? 10 days will put me right to my new bill due date but it won't help with almost 200 in groceries! I need help getting my money back I'm loyal to them all I ask is respect from Verizon 200 is a footrest at Verizon! Suggestions are they lying does it take that long it only took a day to remove it! I am going above and place this as FRAUD

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ruining my bank acct
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Can you dispute it with your bank? I know in the past when I needed to dispute something my bank would temporarily give me the disputed amount back...and that would become permanent after they completed their investigation.

0 Likes
Re: Ruining my bank acct
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HateIT,

We're very sorry to hear about this mixup happening with your payment. I know first hand how much of a hassle it can be when a payment does not post the way you want it to. Kaebfly asks a great question. Were you able to check with your bank to see if they could stop the second one for you since it was just a couple days ago? Typically, if the bank sees two payments of the same  and you contact them soon after the second payment, they can cancel it for you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes