Shame on you Verizon
CHRMEE30

Placed an order for iPhone 7  on 9/9, under status it says no date for the last 3 weeks. Anyone know when this phone should ship?? Verizon should not sell the phones if they can't fulfill orders. I would switch the a Note 7 if they didn't just yank them off the market. Upset with apple and Verizon on the situation with the iPhone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shame on you Verizon
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

What did they say when you called them?

0 Likes
andreas_vzw
Verizon Employee

We never want to disappoint when it's time for a new phone, CHRMEE30. Due to the high demand,certain models are backordered, and we are working to fill orders as fast as inventory becomes available. When you first placed your order, did you receive a preorder confirmation number or an expected delivery date? If access to a confirmation number is available, please try using that information, rather than your order number to check the status. Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHRMEE30

Yes I was given a date, then Verizon changes that date by 10 days. Then when that date came and went. Verizon has not put any date, any information. They have completely left me in the dark. I placed the order the first day the phone cane out. People that have ordered a phone after 9/9 have got there phones. Like I have said already, VERZION HAS HANDLED THE SALE OF THIS PHONE HORRIBLY!!!

I have been a loyal costumer of Verizon for 14 years, hate to think what they do to a new customer

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHRMEE30, we appreciate you and your business. I understand the excitement of getting the new phone. I can only imagine the frustration with the status of the order; it is never our intention of leaving you in the dark. Have you been able to check the status lately to see if anything has updated? In case you need it here is the site to check http://vz.to/2cskBKB.

0 Likes