Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Shipping address invalid?
redbarnphotog
Enthusiast

WTH?  It says shipping address invalid.  Its the same as the billing address that THEY entered for me!  It won't let me continue!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping address invalid?
walterkarroll
Contributor

did it to me too...I had to ship to my mother in laws...her adressed worked for some reason

0 Likes
hmvargo
Contributor

Got a family member or close neighbor? Use theirs, call them tomorrow tell them that it was an emergency. they'll understand. 

0 Likes
redbarnphotog
Enthusiast

won't take my mom's address.....and I tried ship to business and it tells me to enter a company name and there is no line for company name.   This sucks.

0 Likes
cmathis91

Try a different browser.  That did the trick for me.  I was using Firefox, but it worked with Safari.

0 Likes
Zenyatta429

I feel your pain, I'm exhausted - I want to go to bed and now I can't get the shipping address to work.  I've tried multiple addresses and none of them are working.  I want to cry :smileysad:

0 Likes
Nathanls
Enthusiast

Try this site to see if you are formatting your address correctly.  

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp

0 Likes
guitjon

Going through same thing.  Came here for answers. I'll try a different browser.

0 Likes
guitjon

Well...i tried soething. It wouldnt work in Safari either.  However, on the 2nd try of using my business adresss as a residential it went through. I halfway know the delivery guys for my place of employment...so fingers crossed.

0 Likes
jtalo

That's what my problem was!  I was getting really frustrated, so tried switching browsers, and now I'm getting an iPhone!  Thank you!

0 Likes