Shipping date changed from 10/28 to unkown? Canceled order?
macie48
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 5s on 10/11.  Since then, it has shown a ship date of 10/28, until last night.  Now under the "expected ship date" it says "not available at this time".  What in the world does that mean?  Have these orders been pushed back, yet again?  I ordered a 16gb space grey one and I thought those were shipping sooner than the gold ones.  I am a brand new customer to Verizon wireless and I received an email last night saying my order was canceled.  I called and they assured me that it is still in the system (once they finally found my order) and that it looked like somehow another order was "accidentally" placed by the system and that order was canceled.  The weird thing is that the canceled order number is the same order number as the iPhone I ordered and not the Note 3's I ordered because I ordered them separately. 

I've seen numerous posts about orders accidentally getting canceled.  I don't understand how their system can be THIS bad.  This isn't exactly appealing to someone who is a new customer of this company.  I had no choice but to switch to Verizon from another company due to us moving and not having service anymore with our prior cell company.  I'm a little frustrated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping date changed from 10/28 to unkown?  Canceled order?
Michel1969

This is the worst roll-out I have ever seen.  I ordered 2 phones (32GB Silver and 32GB Grey) on 9-20 with a shipping date of 10-07.  Changed via email to 10-18.  Nothing since then.  Called and spoke to customer service who blamed Apple and now says 10-28.  They are either liars, incompetent or both.  I think they have done irreparable harm to their brand.  I will never trust them again.

Message was edited by: Michael Colwell

0 Likes
Re: Shipping date changed from 10/28 to unkown?  Canceled order?
macie48
Enthusiast - Level 2

While speaking to my "other" cell company getting my final bill in order, with the exception of that one line I am waiting to transfer, a rep there told me their grey and silver iPhones are shipping in 3-5 business days consistently.  She even double checked when I was on the phone, for argument's sake, and confirmed it.  I have ONE out of 3 lines left on my other provider due to the delayed shipping of the iPhone 5s.  I am really trying to avoid having to pay another month's service there and have until November 2nd to port that last number over because my new billing cycle starts on the 3rd.  If the shipping gets pushed back further, it's not going to be favorable for me and I'll end up paying 2 different companies for another month.  I also can't just delete the other line or my daughter will be left at school without a phone and in this day and age, I'm not willing to do that.

0 Likes
Re: Shipping date changed from 10/28 to unkown? Canceled order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Macie48

I'm so sorry your having issues with your order! I would be happy to look into this with you. Here's a great link that may help: http://bit.ly/RjmCUB If you still have questions or concerns. Please accept my follow request, follow me back and send me a private message.

Sincerely,
Joe L_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
macie48
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you would have read my initial post, you would know that I've been to that exact link and I am confused as to why the status has changed.  Also you would know that I received an email stating that my order was canceled and no one seems to know what is going on with it.  It was a very long phone call for them to even find my original order.  Frustrated beyond belief.

0 Likes
iphone_lover
Enthusiast - Level 2

My nightmare is worse than yours. Read my post.

0 Likes
hbommar
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so sorry that this has happened, it very similar to what happened to me, my order went "missing". I kept calling everyday until they fixed the problem. I finally received my phone today, silver 32gb after she had it over-nighted to me.

0 Likes