Sim/ESim Support - Iphone XS Plus
wattsk3

I have a iphone for work and then I also have my personal iphone.  I have been researching the topic of combining two phones into one.  According to apple this is possible, question is does verizon offer it?  If so has anyone had any experience with this and do you recommend it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sim/ESim Support - Iphone XS Plus
mama23dogs
Legend
0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

As for recommendation.  I have read one person had a hitch.   Her personal phone had a completely different  Apple ID and iCloud.  Since the phone doesn’t allow 2 accounts, she was stuck with 2 phones. 

0 Likes
jeneller_vzw
Verizon Employee

wattsk3,

We want to make this process as seamless and convenient as possible You can combine the two phones. As stated previously, there can be issues if you do not use the same Apple ID. You can choose which will be a primary line and the other will be secondary. If your business line is paid for by your company or have any restrictions, you may want to reach out to them before you complete this process. Overall, the process is a great way to prevent you from having to carry two phones around.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes