So frustrating...I called *611 this morning and received wrong info
molly1

After calling *611 this morning I was told that I could buy my iphone7+ at the Apple Store and sign up for Verizon payments and then take my off contract iPhone 6 to Verizon store to and turn it in to receive the $650 rebate. I went to two different Verizon stores and told I could not receive the $650 rebate.

i now have an iphone7+ that I will have to return and order though Verizon to get rebate. A completely wasted 4 hours out of my life.  Shame on you Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So frustrating...I called *611 this morning and received wrong info
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

The last thing we want to have happen is for you to get conflicting information. I would be upset if that happened to me. I want to help as much as I can to help turn this experience around for you, molly1. As long as you purchased the new iPhone 7 at the Apple store with device payments and your current iPhone 6 is already paid off you qualify for the $650.00 trade in promotion. Your iPhone 6 must be in good working condition as well.  The only mix up I am seeing is doing the trade in at the Verizon store. The process is to first activate the new iPhone 7 and then submit your trade in online. Click here: http://vz.to/2cGRwci . You can select the device you’re trading in and answer the condition questions. Once that is done you will be able to complete the appraisal and submit your trade in. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this process.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

The last thing we want to have happen is for you to get conflicting information. I would be upset if that happened to me. I want to help as much as I can to help turn this experience around for you, molly1. As long as you purchased the new iPhone 7 at the Apple store with device payments and your current iPhone 6 is already paid off you qualify for the $650.00 trade in promotion. Your iPhone 6 must be in good working condition as well.  The only mix up I am seeing is doing the trade in at the Verizon store. The process is to first activate the new iPhone 7 and then submit your trade in online. Click here: http://vz.to/2cGRwci . You can select the device you’re trading in and answer the condition questions. Once that is done you will be able to complete the appraisal and submit your trade in. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this process.

0 Likes
Yanks12025
Enthusiast - Level 3

So we can buy a phone from apple. And still get the promo of $650 from you guys. Because I'm heard from several verizon people that I can't. That I have to get the phone from you guys in order to get the promo

0 Likes
molly1

Thanks so much for your help. I now have my new phone7+ activated from the Apple Store and just submitted my iPhone 6 trade in online.  I bought the new phone on device payment plan for Verizon at the Apple Store.  My trade in box is being shipped to me. All is good!

0 Likes