Standard phone to iPhone 6s??
Timssail
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did get pix in but not the contacts, the phone was not activated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Standard phone to iPhone 6s??
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you saying you're having problems activating your iPhone?

0 Likes
Timssail
Enthusiast - Level 1

i would think that the new phone should be activated and the VZ cloud/backup assistant downloaded to the new phone along with the contacts. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You would have to initiate the backup being installed as a VZW rep doesn't have access to your password. As far as it being activated....did you purchase from a store (where they would have activated) or order it? If so, you have a few steps to follow which should have been included in your package that was shipped. But here is the link just in case. Also if you aren't comfortable doing it yourself you could go to your local Verizon and have them do it but it's not difficult to do at all.

Because you didn't specify which model:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6-activation/

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new iPhone 6s,timssail. Having all your contacts are important. Kaebfly provided some wonderful steps to get them  moved into your new device, and we’re here to help further. What was your prior device make and model? How were your contacts backed up onto that device?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes