Still no shipping or tracking info on 64GB Plus Gold :/
eddie91

Pre order placed around 12:30am the 12th. Confirmation email says delivery by 9/19. "Not available at this time"  on order status page. Any others in the same boat? SoCal here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Still no shipping or tracking info on 64GB Plus Gold :/
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eddie91 we want you to enjoy ASAP! You can check your order status by visiting http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . The site will continue to show Processing until the tracking information has generated. Once it becomes available, the Expected Delivery Date will also update.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Jordan_jundt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here ordered around same time 6+ grey 16gb and still "Unavailable at this time...." Very frustrating if I don't anything by tommarow around 3pm I'm calling and I'm figuring this BS out...

0 Likes
eddie91

Frustrating for sure. Have seen quite a few people on macrumors get at least some sort of an update at least. Yeah concern will be worse if still nothing by end of tomorrow. C'mon Verizon! you can do it!

0 Likes
Jna313
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Ordered the same phone around 10 after 12am PST.   Called CS yesterday and they show my order going through at 8am PST.  Funny, because I received my confirmation prior to that time. 

THey hey said based on my order time, I will receive my phone on 10/7

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eddie91 we want you to enjoy ASAP! You can check your order status by visiting http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . The site will continue to show Processing until the tracking information has generated. Once it becomes available, the Expected Delivery Date will also update.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes