Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Streaming: iPhone 6
slm835

My iPhone 6 will (at times but not always) fail to show video with streaming, yet I can hear. Please advise.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Streaming: iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

slm835, you came to the right place. Let's work together on getting your videos to load properly. When did this issue start? What application are you using to stream video? Does this happen when connected to WiFi or LTE?

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
slm835

Greetings and thank you for the prompt response.The issue began approximately 2-3 months ago.What application? Not sure what this means. It occurs in Wifi and LTE settings.RegardsSusanDate: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:57:54 -0700

0 Likes
IKEA

My mom's did that once we just reloaded...

0 Likes
slm835

I've turned the phone off and back on at each instance.Sometimes it works and other times it does not.Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 14:25:57 -0700

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

What application? If it happens on both wifi and LTE then it may the applications problem than a carrier problem. Check their support pages and see if others are having the problem. They may have a fix or have news about a fix.

0 Likes
slm835

Thank you. I will check

0 Likes