Suddenly I cant add events to my calendar on my Iphone4s. Click on + and nothing happens?
verizondi

Suddenly I cannot click on the + to add items to my calendar??  iPhone 4s.  Also can't view already scheduled appts. on calendar.  Did I mess up a setting somewhere along the line?  Does it relate to ICloud?

d

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Suddenly I cant add events to my calendar on my Iphone4s. Click on and nothing happens?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizondi, we are here to help make sure you can stay on top of your schedule! iCloud should not prevent you from adding new events and viewing the scheduled appointments. However you do want to make sure that iCloud is checked within the calendar by:

1. Opening Calendar
2. Select Calendars at the bottom of the screen
3. Make sure there is a check next to iCloud

Once it is checked, please close the running apps and power off/on then try again. Let us know if you continue to have trouble!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Suddenly I cant add events to my calendar on my Iphone4s. Click on + and nothing happens?
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Has it ever worked?
Have you tried a hard reset on the phone?

0 Likes
Re: Suddenly I cant add events to my calendar on my Iphone4s. Click on and nothing happens?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizondi, we are here to help make sure you can stay on top of your schedule! iCloud should not prevent you from adding new events and viewing the scheduled appointments. However you do want to make sure that iCloud is checked within the calendar by:

1. Opening Calendar
2. Select Calendars at the bottom of the screen
3. Make sure there is a check next to iCloud

Once it is checked, please close the running apps and power off/on then try again. Let us know if you continue to have trouble!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes