TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
rhodes588

Hello,

My fiance's phone (removed) her and she needed a new phone. I called and was placed on hold for over 30 minutes the first time to place a order. I was then told I could early upgrade her phone because she was due on 2-21-14. I placed an order with your "company" on 2-13-14 for an Apple iPhone 5S. The lady told me it would process that day and I should receive tracking information for it on that Saturday. Saturday came around and nothing so I decided to call and see the update. ANOTHER 30 minutes on hold, finally got through to someone. They told me it had to be approved by a manager and it would ship out most likely that day. After not hearing anything until Monday, I decided to call again (ANOTHER 30+ minutes on hold) and was told my account was only able to be billed for phones up to $203 and the phone I selected was $247 with taxes and fees. WHY WASN'T I TOLD THIS ON THURSDAY 2-13?! I was then transferred to a manager that would ENSURE the account would be okay'ed for the full amount of the phone and it would be shipped out the same day. AGAIN, didn't hear anything so I called back (ANOTHER 30 MINUTES ON HOLD!!) Got through to another "supervisor" and was ensured again the phone would ship out today, no questions asked, and received tomorrow 2-19 by a lady named Brandy. She also told me she would call with the tracking number herself before 6:30 PM Central Time. No call ever received, no tracking number, no order number, no anything ever received. Currently on hold with "customer service" AGAIN after being hung up on asking for my own order number and location code. Please fix your joke of a company and customer service.

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Not applicable

Unfortunately this is now becoming the norm at verizon wireless. However in all fairness early upgrades are usually not granted.

You could and probably lied to. You can keep calling and you will get another answer and another. Its appeasement so you won't take your service elsewhere. Not what you want to hear.

You see if you paid via credit or debit card instead of to the account, the order may have been processed. But again that early upgrade may have been denied.

You are always better off going to a corporate store.

Good Luck

0 Likes
xxproudxgamerxx
Enthusiast - Level 1

A secret....Tell EVERYONE!!!! Say "Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero" and you will be instantly connected to a live supervisor!!!

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

I have done that all zeros many times. Works like a charmSmiley Happy

Good Luck