The new Verizon iPhone 12 month upgrade program that was just announced
Mimi80
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't find anywhere on their site that talks about it.  I have an iPhone 6 plus but I am under a 2 year contract until 9/15/2016.  When I tried to upgrade it said I had to pay full retail for it.  Does this new program apply to someone like me?  I would love to upgrade to the 6S plus.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The new Verizon iPhone 12 month upgrade program that was just announced
Snn5
Legend

If you are still under a contract, then you are held to those terms until completion.  At the end of your contract you can take advantage of any new promotions.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

From what I've gathered from chatting with VZW on Twitter...this new program only applied to those with the iPhone 6s and future devices.  There is nothing on their website that mentions this (or nothing I've come across).  I learned of this new promotion through an email from Verizon that says that you can upgrade every year and it's not a lease program.  I inquired because I thought that the "Edge up" deal had been faded out.  But appearantly this is something that is going on internally at the moment.  I was told that it was nothing that I had to enroll in it, it was done automatically when I purchased the 6s.  We'll see if Verizon offers any literature about this on the website or in any upcoming tv ad.  

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

They brought it back for the 6s and plus because all the other carriers have a problem for the iPhone even Apple.

0 Likes