The person who used to have my number../
SassyCassie47

Has not updated her number for anyone since getting my phone I am getting 3-6 phone calls a day EVEN ON SUNDAY. Today Alone I've had 8, all for the same person. So I assume it's someone whose number is close to mine or was mine in the past. I need help! I am going to go absolutely insane if I don't find a solution. Any Suggestions? What is the policy on changing your number?Smiley Sad

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: The person who used to have my number../
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

One thing you can do is to go into the phone app and hit the little "i" inside the circle next to a number that's called you, scroll the whole way to the bottom and choose "Block this Caller."  Then your phone won't ring or show a notification if that person tries to call you, if they leave a voicemail it will go to a "blocked messages' section in voicemail and you won't get any notification for this either.

To change the number, I found this page on Verizon's site:

Change Mobile Number FAQs | Verizon Wireless

From this site:

Request a new mobile phone number or transfer a number from your old carrier.

• There is no charge for this service when using My Verizon.
  • You will be able to select an area code and prefix anywhere Verizon Wireless provides service.
  • In some cases, you will be required set up a new voice mail account and your saved messages will be deleted.
0 Likes