Third iPhone in two months
BobbieO

So am I the only one, but I just got my third iPhone 5s and this one is doing the same ad the last two!

You starting talking to someone and you get an annoying hum in your ear from the phone in am getting tried of this!

Anyone else getting this ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Third iPhone in two months
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Not having that problem with mine.  Sorry.

But if three different phones are all producing this hum, it would seem that something else is going on.  It would be highly unusual for three phones to have this very unusual issue.

Have you troubleshooted whether or not this happens at specific locations? Home? Work? Car?  Some sort of interference?

Are you using  a case on the phone?

Hearing aid?  Pacemaker?  Military installation?  Anything like that which could be creating a problem?

0 Likes
ayclobes

I had an issue like that with my first iPhone 5, have you called and compained to Verizon? They sent me a 2nd iPhone 5, and I haven't had any other issues.

0 Likes
BobbieO

I use life case, I work in construction so I need protection, it does it with cove on or off

Seems like bad batch my i phone 4 never did this . I used the same cover

0 Likes
BobbieO

Yes like I said this is third phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BobbieO  I am concerned that 3 devices all have the exact same proble. Have we had a chance to look at it in the VZW or Apple store? Are you using a bluetooth device?

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes