Time of Shipment????
Nany656

Does anyone know about what time the phones are shipped, or recieve tracking info email that they shipped? my Iphone 6 was supposed to have shipped yesterday, than I recieved an email that says it was going to be delayed until today 10/8/2014. But I have yet to recieve tracking info. Do they normally ship them in the evening or???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Time of Shipment????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Nany656,

I apologize for any delay in getting your order. We are processing them as quickly as possible. What was the order number? Keep checking at this link as the status can be updated from time to time http://tiny.cc/jcofnx.

Thank you!

EdW_VZW    
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rwpotterii

II've got a 700.00 charge on my account yesterday 10/7 but still have not received any emails. I did see one tread the a vzn customer service agents said it could take 30'days to receive from time of card charged  so I guess that really means REALLY REALLY SLOW shipping. Idk?

0 Likes
Nany656

Well it would be one thing if they told you it would take x amount of time. But when they give you 3 ship dates and still no sight of tracking info. People, like muself get grumpy!

0 Likes