Trade in Promotional credit 600$
VSerenity

I switched to Verizon at the start of September during the promotion of 600$ off iPhone 11 Pro max with eligible trade in when ordered online and bringing a new line/account. I placed my order online with the assistance of an agent by the name of “Keayrious” when placing the order I was told many times that the promotional offer would be posted to my account once my phones were received and activated and that there would be directions on how to proceed with the trade ins of an iPhone 6s and an iPhone 7 for the credit of 600$ per phone to be applied to my account and bill. I have  proof of that being said in my conversation with Keayrious and will escalate this further if needed. I have checked emails and my account numerous times since and have not received anything. I am extremely frustrated as I was told my bill would be around 185-195$ after the credits were applied as each line would be receiving a 25$ credit for 24mos. My bills are coming out to 235$ I never received anything in regards to proceeding with the trade ins and was lied to. I switched to Verizon in part because of this promotion and because of the price I was going to be paying. I want this resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade in Promotional credit 600$
FatAgnus28

I have the same problem, upgrade to 11 Pro Max with a customer rep, two billing cycles and no credit. They recived and accepted the trade-in. I also recently upgraded another line online to the 12 Pro on release date and already have the monthly credit for my trade in. 

0 Likes