Troubleshooting iPhone 6 internet
widescr

My iPhone 6 (iOS 11.0.3) won't connect to internet. I have tried resetting network settings, had VZW update settings and it has stopped working again. What is the fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Troubleshooting iPhone 6 internet
stef7
Master - Level 2

Well this would happen if for example the device was in airplane mode. Maybe your device thinks it is in airplane mode. Try cycling airplane mode.

Does your phone even see a cellular signal? If so what strengths? Follow this site to display numerical signal strength:

Force iPhone to show numerical value for signal strength - CNET

Possibly you need to reset your device via iTunes. Backup your content first.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Toggling airplane mode is a great suggestion, Stef7. Were you able to test any of these steps, widescr? Are you still having issues connecting?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RondaRT

I am having the same problem and have been for a few months now. Frankly, I consider it demeaning telling you to check your airplane mode in settings, as though you're new to IPhone.  As for me, my first IPhone was the 2, and my IPad is so old it doesn't have a camera on the back, but I STILL cannot find why my phone isn't accessing the internet.
What's the point of paying so much for Verizon if I cannot use the internet whenever I need to - especially when my son & his Sprint - and my husband and his AT&T both have internet?

I am anxiously waiting a useful answer to this question.

RondaRT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you get great performance out of your device, RondaRT. We know how frustrating it can be when your device will not connect to the internet. There are a variety of things that can cause this. If we've checked to make sure that settings such as Airplane Mode are off, and Cellular Data and Wi-Fi are on, then the next thing to do is look at environmental factors. Are you having trouble connecting to the internet everywhere you go, or is it in a specific location? Is this also affecting voice and text? How long have you been experiencing this? Do you know of other Verizon customers in the area who are affected by this?

PeterP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes