UPS Still Hasn't Received Shipment?
pmulhern101

Received shipment notification from Verizon yesterday with a delivery date of 9/19 from UPS.  (Preordered the morning of 9/12 with no issues.)  However the UPS tracking still shows as "Shipping Label Created".  I called Verizon (specifically the Online Orders group) when the shipment didn't arrive and they told me "once it's in UPS' hands you'll need to talk to them for more information."  So I called UPS.  They told me that status means they haven't physically received the package yet, and that I needed to talk to Verizon.  So I called Verizon back and was told that the phone shipped yesterday (9/18).  When I reiterated that UPS told me they hadn't received the shipment yet, I was told that it had shipped but that UPS hadn't received it yet.  When I asked how a phone could be "shipped" if it hadn't been given to UPS yet I was talked in circles until I got frustrated and ended the call.  Needless to say I would like to get some assistance in actually figuring out what is going on with my order that was promised to me today.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: UPS Still Hasn't Received Shipment?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking the time to reach out here, pmulhern101. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I will send you a Direct Message so that we can work to get to the bottom of this and get the phone into your hands!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes