Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Unable to Receive Picture Messages
droidcharge1996

I cannot receive picture messages,  My uncle who has an at&t iphone 4 has tried multiple times to send me a picture message and all were unsuccessful also my dad is unable to send me picture mesages but he doesn't have an iphone.  However I can recieve picture messages from my cousins verizon iphone 4s.  Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to Receive Picture Messages
MaxCane

My wife is having the same problem with her 4s.  When I send a MMS from my Galaxy Nexus, she does not receive it and when she sends photos, they get hung during the send process.  Both phones are two days old. 

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Max

0 Likes
Re: Unable to Receive Picture Messages
kaebfly
Champion

I experienced an issue today while trying to send a pic from my mother's iPhone 4 to my own. It sent fine through iMessage but the first time I tried sending the pic by starting the message directly from the pic in the camera roll it sent from her phone but was never received on mine. That is when I went into a previous messaging thread she had to me and then sent the picture through that (hope all of that makes sense lol). It was received immediately then. No idea why that happened and I haven't had that issue before (to the best of my knowledge).

0 Likes