Unable to copy movies and paste to text messages-blank window
bingo5140

My previous apple 5s i could view movies and tap on the movie and wait till i would get a box that i could copy movie and paste in text messages, my new 6s plus

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to copy movies and paste to text messages-blank window
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bingo5140,congratulations on your upgrade to a new iPhone 6S Plus! We want you to use that device to it's full potential. Are you trying to copy/paste a movie website link via text message? If so, that's the best option to send movies. I apologize, you may be unable to send movies as it will exceed the file size allotted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to copy movies and paste to text messages-blank window
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bingo5140,congratulations on your upgrade to a new iPhone 6S Plus! We want you to use that device to it's full potential. Are you trying to copy/paste a movie website link via text message? If so, that's the best option to send movies. I apologize, you may be unable to send movies as it will exceed the file size allotted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes