Unable to go to shopping cart
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am trying to purchase a case for an Iphone 6.  When trying to purchase on a mobile device, it's like my order is in a loop and will not complete the final step of actually placing the order.  When I tried on a laptop and pc, I am unable to go into the shopping cart.  Is Verizon putting sales of accessories on hold?  Also, when I was on my mobile device, it shows my discount I get through work, and also the $10 off for a promotion code that I got from Verizon Points that I entered, but then the total doesn't reflect both discounts.  Am I not allowed to use both discounts?  Why don't I get a message saying so instead of there being an incorrect total?  I am really trying to avoid going into a Verizon store and order online instead, but this is not an easy process!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to go to shopping cart
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am ordering the phone case separately.  I have already chatted with a customer service rep and he agrees that there is some kind of problem with ordering the case.  I understand that I can only use one discount, that is not an issue any longer.  When I go to complete the final step in the checkout process, it takes me back to the first step in the checkout process and doesn't finish the order.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried 3 different browsers, tried paying with CC and having it billed to my account.  Not sure if the problem lies just with the item or the whole site.  The item is Case-Mate Naked Tough for iPhone 6 - Clear.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cjs9473, we want ordering your iPhone 6 and accessories to be easy breezy. The device is already substantially discounted with the two year agreement. As a result, your employee discount and $10.00 promotional discount would not be accepted on that order. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you. Did you try processing the order without the accessories to take advantage of the $10.00 off?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cjs9473
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am ordering the phone case separately.  I have already chatted with a customer service rep and he agrees that there is some kind of problem with ordering the case.  I understand that I can only use one discount, that is not an issue any longer.  When I go to complete the final step in the checkout process, it takes me back to the first step in the checkout process and doesn't finish the order.

0 Likes