Unable to receive text messages after porting my number to Verizon
asta1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently ported my number from At&t to Verizon. My number has been ported successfully because the last text message that I received from Verizon was that my number was successfully ported. But, since then, I haven't been receiving text messages from any number or even Verizon. 

I am able to send messages, make calls and receive calls. The only thing that is not working is receiving messages! I have already tried resetting my phone and updating it.

How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
Re: Unable to receive text messages after porting my number to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very concerning to hear, have you disconnected from Wi-Fi and powered your device on and off serval times? GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
stteve001

Has anyone gotten a resolution. I have the same problem. I can send, not receive. Also a port from AT&T. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to address both of your concerns. Please send us a Private Message via Facebook or Twitter so that we can discuss both of your concerns. 

0 Likes