Unable to sync Backup Assistant since the OS 8 download. Or is it the Verizon server?
MD10

I have been trying all day to sync my contacts with Backup Assistant but the IPhone will not sync.  I thought it could be the download of OS 8.  or is it the Verizon server that is not working?  Anyone else having trouble syncing contacts?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to sync Backup Assistant since the OS 8 download.  Or is it the Verizon server?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MD10 - Let's get your data backing up once again! Are you getting a specific error message? Have you updated to the latest iOS version 8.0.2? Check through Settings>General>About.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: Unable to sync Backup Assistant since the OS 8 download. Or is it the Verizon server?
CNJJERRY

I have a similar issue. new iPhone 6 with version 8.1.1. No backups in awhile. Keeps timing out saying wither server is busy or error (10, 0:600).  Uninstalled app and reinstalled Verizon Backup Assistant. Setup with the new code that was texted to me and still having the same issues. It seems like this is on the Verizon end.  Anyone else? The wireless backups were great between hard backups when they worked.

0 Likes