Unable to turn off find iphone on previously owned iphone5. Attempting to switch devices from iphone4 to the iphone5.
tirie63

Unable to turn off find iphone on previously owned iphone5.  Attempting to switch devices from iphone4 to the iphone5.  Unable to restore iphone4 backup to iphone5 through itunes because unable to turn off find iphone. If I use verizon switch device option to activate iphone5, will it alleviate the find iphone issue on iphone5 so that I can restore the iphone4 backup on itunes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to turn off find iphone on previously owned iphone5. Attempting to switch devices from iphone4 to the iphone5.
New2VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Only the previous owner of the iPhone 5 can disable Find My iPhone on the device. They may do so remotely by signing into icloud.com.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to turn off find iphone on previously owned iphone5. Attempting to switch devices from iphone4 to the iphone5.
New2VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Only the previous owner of the iPhone 5 can disable Find My iPhone on the device. They may do so remotely by signing into icloud.com.

0 Likes