Unlimited data plan ?
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

My dad just got the iPhone 5 he said he rather keep his 4s. How would that work if he gave it to me (the iPhone 5) Will I lose my unlimited data plan we have separate accounts so I should be ok right. Since I'm not upgrading.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unlimited data plan ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you aren't purchasing the phone at the subsidized price it isn't considered an upgrade and you can keep your unlimited data plan. However because you have a separate account, the warranty for the phone is void and you can't put insurance on the iPhone5. You would be the second owner of the phone and the warranty and insurance doesn't transfer to you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you aren't purchasing the phone at the subsidized price it isn't considered an upgrade and you can keep your unlimited data plan. However because you have a separate account, the warranty for the phone is void and you can't put insurance on the iPhone5. You would be the second owner of the phone and the warranty and insurance doesn't transfer to you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Oh really yikes weird. Well idk what to do now.

0 Likes