Update
pbrady325
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order has left coatsville facility at 157 p after being in west chester since early AM

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Update
Hrush07
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine too!! Smiley Happy  Must be on the same truck

untitled.JPG

pbrady325
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow almost identical! Nj?

0 Likes
dude3543
Mine says same thing on same truck I guess.  My phone is going to cape cod mass.  If its already in transit now there's no way it will take till fri to get here. I called fed ex and asked when it would be here and she still said 9/21 by 4 so either she is lying or guessing (she sounded like an idiot) or they will still be held somewhere else
0 Likes
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

My scans are identical to yours and mine is coming to VA

Typically, distribution center check out multiple trucks around the same time so since it looks like our shipments are going different directions, a few trucks just have just left homebase!

jgb24

Mine is also the same scans - going to Bethlehem, PA.

vzw.jpg

0 Likes
Not applicable

FedEx only has one delivery method..... fast.  When the items gets to the delivery depot, they will hold the item until it is supposed to be delivered.

For example, about 4-5 years ago I ordered a computer from Dell and opted for the standard delivery, because of the expense, (it was cheaper) and was told I would get it in 5-6 working days, which was fine with me.

When I checked the tracking number online, I saw that my computer arrived in the Honolulu FedEx depot in 2 days.  I thought Great, I should get it the next day.  Nope, it sat in the Honolulu depot for 2 more days and then was delivered on the 5th day, which is what I paid for.  When it was delivered, I noticed a notation on the label that said to be delivered on 10/12/07.

If you don't pay for the fast delivery, you don't get it, even though the item is at the delivering depot. Otherwise, what would be a customers incentive to opt to pay for the more expensive overnight or 2-day delivery service.

At least that's the way it was back then according to my experience.

0 Likes
pbrady325
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is now in NJ. I still have not recieved any emails from verizon. No order conf. Or ship conf

0 Likes