Upgrade Process
thomasjb

I upgraded my iphone 11 to a 12.   I talked to an agent and decided to wait then went on-line and ordered.   I have had my 11 for 10 months but it said on the website, I was eligible to upgrade for 127.  I decided to do that and now when I got my first bill there is a charge for 104 added to pay the payments for months 11 and 12.    I never saw anything telling me there would be that extra 104 charge until I got my bill.   Even when I looked at the projected bill it did not reflect that charge.   Verizon will lie, cheat and steal from their customers.   As soon as I can payoff my 12, I will cancel my account with Verizon and get better service elsewhere.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Process
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I always make sure I have all the details about the billing statements I receive, too. We definitely don't want to lose you, and I am more than happy to review your account and make sure you have the answers you're looking for. I will send you a Private Note, so we can begin.  

0 Likes
thomasjb

I tried the link an of course it doesn't work.   call my cell to discuss

0 Likes
thomasjb

Even their customer service links don't work.   This is the worst company I have ever used.   ATT and Sprint will get my business as soon as possible.   Agents are rude won't get supervisors on the line when requested - wait you out until you have to hang up.   Should just write the CEO

0 Likes
thomasjb

the second link doesn't work either.  Not logged into my verizon on any device

0 Likes
thomasjb

Same message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for any frustration and negative experience you had as a result of a disappointment with us, thomasjb. It would be sad to lose you as a valued customer and let we do whatever possible to turn things around. When processing to upgrade, was there any email or information about the offer? Did you go on a new monthly device payment plan for the iPhone 12? Please send us a private message with those details so we can assist you.

Thanks,

EdwinL_VZW

0 Likes
thomasjb

I was asked to PM to Edwin L but there is no way to do that the links either don't work or you wait too long for someone to respond.   

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do apologize, but we're not seeing that a Private Note was sent. What issues were you having with sending the Private Note?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes