Upgrade early not working?
sarah_tu

I received the email offering the upgrade early to the 32gb 5c for free and went into my local Verizon store to do so. First, the associate helping me was unknowledgeable about the promotion and tried to give me a 16gb, then was shocked when the system wouldn't let her. Then, she tried to order me one from online and have it shipped to my house, but it was saying that I would be charged $649.99 -- the full retail price. She suggested that I call customer service and order it from them, which I did. However, that associate was also unable to help me and once again, I would be charged $649.99. I've tried calling customer service multiple other times, only to be on hold without speaking to an associate for over an hour. Is there any other way I could order it or should I just wait out the hold on the phone and hope that it works?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade early not working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to take advantage of the limited time promotional offer, sarah.tu!
There is such a high demand for the 5c right now.
You would be able to order this phone at a corporate location http://bit.ly/3SdsA. Did you visit a store listed within this directory of stores?
If you go to an indirect location, they have the ability to apply a $100 bill credit on the account.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
stevejw

is the early upgrade price different than the regular upgrade price? i am eligible july 16 but got an email that i can upgrade early july 1?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd love to clarify your upgrade question stevejw! The answer really depends on the promotion. What phone are you wanting to upgrade to? What was offered in your email?

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
stevejw

Iphone 5 5s 5c

Thx

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks stevejw! Pricing should be the same for early upgrades as for regular upgrades. If you received an email indicating that you are qualified for an early upgrade we can help you process it. Please follow me (I'm already following you), then send me a direct message so that I can review your account for that promotion email.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes