Verizon Store gave me open box iphone 13
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered iphone13 and pickup from store same day.  They gave me Iphone 13 and box were open. They told me box is open, after they process everything.  I asked him to replace and gave un-open iphone. He did not. He told me I should return/exchange using website.  Return/exchange is costing $50.  Did you experience something similar ?   How do I know phone is used, refurbished or brand new ?   

Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Store gave me open box iphone 13
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

Victra San Diego Westview Pkwy
Verizon Authorized Retailer

10754 Westview Pkwy,
San Diego, CA 92126

858 689-6871

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone. Making sure you are aware of the quality of your device is important. We do not sell open-boxed devices at our Corporate store locations. Which store location did you visit https://vz.to/2m0xCTh

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

Victra San Diego Westview Pkwy

10754 Westview Pkwy,
San Diego, CA 92126

858 689-6871

0 Likes
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered online from verizon website and pickup from store. 

0 Likes
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

-This is the correct store- Previously I copy/paste wrong store. Please advise, How can I verify phone is brand new. It is only 3 days, I can return and cancel the service but I prefer to verify first if possible.  I look at the last reset date  after I activate phone and it was Jun 2022.   I wou

Victra Poway

13455 Poway Rd,
Poway, CA 92064
5.2 mi
858 668-3153

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your concern. Please private message us for further assistance.  *Mabell

0 Likes
Iphne11user
Enthusiast - Level 3

sent private message to user : Mabell

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is odd, devices that are shipped to stores are not the store's inventory.  The device should have been sealed.  If I may ask, did you ask the store to notate on your account that the device's package was opened,so when doing the return, you are not charged for opening the package? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. We'd love to review this situation further. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Iphne11user! We understand the situation about the opened box you received. To further assist you, I will be sending you a PM, so we can check this together and find out the best resolution.

0 Likes