Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Verizon Trade In Issue
joychak
Enthusiast

I recently trade in old iPhone X device and upgraded to new iPhone 13 device. The estimated trade-in value was $800. The old device was in excellent working condition without even any visible scratch. I even took a picture before I sent. However, I now found a message posted in my account "On Oct 10 we evaluated the condition of your device and found it to be different than indicated and adjusted the value from $800.00 to $0.00.". I am not sure if this trade-in option is real or not. I even dont know whether am I going to receive my old phone back. Being a Verizon customer for last 15+ years, I didnt expect such experience. Very disappointed.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Trade In Issue
ShadowPR
Enthusiast

The same thing just happened to me!!! I am so angry! Would have kept my perfectly working phone if I knew they were going to play me like this.

efbridges
Enthusiast

I have a similar concern on an upcoming iPhone 6 exchange

zschast
Enthusiast

The same thing happened to me. Phone was in perfect working order as evident by it being used right up to when I mailed it in.  Credit was reduced to zero dollars.  I've been on hold with them for nearly three hours...  I started my trade near the end of November 2021 which is right about when all of the other comments were posted.  It seems their is either a glitch or an unethical ruse being run by Verizon. 

0 Likes