Verizon Trade Submission
Jdubbs413

Has anyone ever submitted a trade in and got the submission ID but when I go to check status it says submission ID is not valid and there is nothing under my e-mail either?  I added a line Feb 22 and traded in an IPhone 8 for the $750 promotional credit.  We got the confirmation e-mail with ID.  We got the trade in return kit about a week later and submitted the device.  I got an e-mail saying the carrier had my device and they'd let me know when received.  Device was delivered per tracking on 3/8/21 to Verizon.  I have received no correspondence since.  The submission ID still shows "Oops we were not able to find the submission ID as entered.." I am copying and pasting it directly off the e-mail.  I have called twice but go the generic wait 1-2 billing cycles.  I can handle that but it is far too suspicious that they lost my device at the warehouse.  Any others?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Trade Submission
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely a very strange situation to be in, Jdubbs413, and we want to make sure we get to the bottom of it for you. By any chance do you still have the tracking number for that trade-in order? And which shipping carrier did you sent it through?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Jdubbs413

Tracking # ***** via UPS and via return kid/label supplied.

Submission ID # *****

Sprint Apple® iPhone® 8 Plus 64GB in Gold

Order ID # *****

Any help would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jdubbs413, I am here to help and we will work together and get this figured out.  I have sent you a Private Note.  Can you please reply to the Private Note so we can get into your account and find out what is going on. 

0 Likes