Verizon doesn't show my name when I make calls, only my number
Livvy

Just changed from AT&T to Verizon for iPhone5.  When I call people who don't have me in their contacts, my # shows up but not my name, so they don't pick up.  How can I get Verizon to show my name/# when I make a call? Verizon checked & CID isn't blocked.Verizon doesn't know what to do but this wasn't a problem with AT&T!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn't show my name when I make calls, only my number
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

0 Likes
Livvy

I can't find my share ID to change.  Can you tell me where it is?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may need to be logged in as the Account Owner; I believe it's under Device.

0 Likes
Livvy

Sorry, I finally found it another way.  I'm going to try it .  Thanks so much!!!

0 Likes
Livvy

I did what you (tikibar1) suggested but it has had no effect. I thought that maybe it needed to process overnight. Today it still shows the state and phone number, but still not my name. Any other ideas.  Share Id is definitely activated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Livvy,

Oh my! It's important for your contacts to be able to see your number when your calling! Let's get this fixed asap. You may need to add the Caller Id feature to your line. Sign into My Verizon as the Account Owner http://bit.ly/xB4iTc . Scroll down to "I want to..">click on change features>select your number>click add caller id> save and submit changes. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes