Verizon's Trade In Program
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I'm very unhappy with Verizon. I sent the Trade-in People my iphone 5, had it for one year, Perfect condition, no scratches works excellent. They sent me a gift card for $58.50, after i was told i would get $325.00. It was delayed in getting to them because they a lot of phones traded in, but the rep told me i would still get the $325.00. I'm just going to keep calling them,  until they get it right!

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon's Trade In Program
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Just keeping calling.

When you say, "it was delaying in getting to them", does that mean that you were delayed in sending it in or that Verizon was delayed in getting back to you?

0 Likes
ouneday
Enthusiast - Level 3

I went to Verizon Executive Customer Service you can find your area Customer Service head here:aboutus.verizonwireless.com/leadership/executive/

You'll get a call from one of their reps in a couple of days.   It'll be an Atlanta GA number.  They'll listen to your complaint and they are now aware that there are many people that have been affected just like you.  They are supposedly looking into this 3rd Party company they hired to handle the device recycling to see what the problem is...?

They gave me $75 credit statement as a "good faith" however I'm still not satisfied.  I was quoted $350 for an excellent phone. I've totaled $138 out of the $350 I was quoted.  I feel completely robbed.  My phone would've sold on eBay in excellent condition for $400.  I did this program in '12 and it worked fine, no problems.  I'll never do it again.

I also complained to my Attorney General Office as well as the BBB.  I would recommend all avenues.  Many, many people have been screwed over.  Good luck!

0 Likes
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

The Trade Envelope came to me too early, but the rep told me there would be no problem, I had 30 days to return it. I did return it and they said they had a lot of returns, and it would not matter.

Sent from Marv's iPhone

0 Likes