Verizon upgraded the wrong line on my accout.
NortonsLogic

I went to order the new Iphone6 Last night online, of course it was jammed up with other people ordering. So I called in and waited on hold for a representative. I told her I wanted to use the upgrade available on my line and transfer it to my wifes line so she could get the new iphone. Everything seemed to go good but when I got the confirmation Email the rep put the upgrade on MY line, This will cause me to lose my unlimited Data plan. I was specific in my instructions on how I wanted her to transfer the upgrade to my wifes line. Will Verizon fix this for me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon upgraded the wrong line on my accout.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NortonsLogic We absolutely want to make sure your upgrade goes through as smooth as possible. To clarify details about transferring upgrades, your unlimited data plan will be removed even if you intend to use the phone on your wife's line. You would want to wait until your wife's line is due for an upgrade. This way, the data feature on your line will not be impacted. 

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NortonsLogic We absolutely want to make sure your upgrade goes through as smooth as possible. To clarify details about transferring upgrades, your unlimited data plan will be removed even if you intend to use the phone on your wife's line. You would want to wait until your wife's line is due for an upgrade. This way, the data feature on your line will not be impacted. 

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
Not applicable

Even when you transfer a upgrade it the new contract applies to the original line so yes you will lose your unlimited data since unlimited data customers can not have contracts.

0 Likes