Voice mail function lost
charlie_a
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have lost the voice mail function on my I-phone. When I select the icon the phone dials into Verizon where I have to listen to all v-mail in the order they came. Where can I find this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail function lost
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

we can get your voicemail connected again. How long has it been acting up? Has there been any new updates on yoru phone before this started? What model of iPhone are you using?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
charlie_a
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think for about 3-4 weeks. I did not realize what was going on. I live too distracted.

there was an up date around that time. Funny thing was when the update came, I thought I did that one already. I am using an i-phone 5.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charlie.a, thank you for the additional details. Let’s get this working the way it should be. Do you have a good data connection on the phone? Can you please try the following http://vz.to/1JLR35T. Once the phone comes back on after doing those steps please try to access the voicemail again. Keep us posted on how that goes.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
charlie_a
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks. I will try this after work. I will Need to capture usernames/passwords.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

charlie.a, please keep us posted on how this goes. I know you want to jot down some information prior to you doing this. Resetting the Network settings will not erase any information from the phone. It just resets how the phone talks to our network.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
charlie_a
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the suggestion but resetting the Network settings did not work. When I select the voice mail option, my phone automatically dials into Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes