Voice mail says that it is full
bstephens1

My i phone x says that the voicemail is full but all messages have been deleted.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail says that it is full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Due to iPhones requiring a unique version of the Visual Voicemail feature, a rare occassion can occur when messages deleted on your device are not reflecting as being removed in your actual voice mailbox. Attempt to clear the deleted voicemails section inside of your device voicemail option, or dial *86 and delete your voicemails this way to completely clear them. MarcusS_VZW

elisatems
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened to me on my iPhone 8. I had only 2 saved messages, but callers received a message saying the mailbox was full. It seems to be a very poor feature to require users to manually delete all already deleted messages, but this seems to be the only fix. I also had about 20 "Blocked" messages (from blocked callers) and deleted those, though I'm not sure whether they contributed to the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry this happened to you too, elisatems. The messages in your Blocked Messages, did contribute to the mailbox being full. Has everything been deleted now? Are you able to receive new messages? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes