Voice service stopped working
mpgreen62

My voice service stopped working after installing iOS9, so I went back to 8.4.1 and it still wasn't working.  I then spent 3  hours with Apple support, all with no luck.  I'm back on iOS 9, have reset network settings and all settings, and have turned both Airplane mode and LTE on/off several times.  Any other ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice service stopped working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mpgreen62,

Doing an update should never cause these kind of issues. Let's figure this out. It appears that you have done allot on your own and with Apple. What version of the iPhone do you have? Have you tried to remove and reinsert the SIM card? What happens when you try to make a call?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mpgreen62

Yes, I tried following the troubleshooting tips from Verizon online but they did not work. I removed the SIM card and put it back in, although I haven't tried that now that I am back on iOS 9. When I make a call the call immediately drops and I get an error that says "Call Failed" below the person's name I am trying to call.

0 Likes
mpgreen62

And I have an iPhone 6.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly appreciate all you have done thus far as well as your patience. You mentioned resetting all setings. Are you referring Erase all content and settings? This is also knoowm as a Master Reset which completely erases everything off the phone.
AnthonyM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mpgreen62

Yes, once when I had 8.4.1 installed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all the information. Let's look deeper at this. I sent you a private message. Please check that for me.
AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
rhurley31

I have this same problem with my iphone 6.  Was on line with tech support and they eventually created a ticket but have not heard back.  I've reset the network settings, erased all content and restored from the cloud.  Everything works except voice.  I cannot make call nor can I receive calls.  Very frustrating at this point.  i don't see any solutions either.

0 Likes