Voicemail hasn't worked in months.
dwkad

It happened last year as well. When you call my number it says " service is temporarily unavailable, please try again later...unfortunately the system can't process your entries....please try again later....goodbye" please help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail hasn't worked in months.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dwkad, we definitely want your voicemail to work so you can retrieve your messages. Let's work together to get this fixed. When was the last time you were able to access your voicemail? Has your voicemail worked before? Were you able to set up your voicemail? How are you accessing the voicemail?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Voicemail hasn't worked in months.
dwkad

It hasn't worked for approximately 2 months now. Yes, it has worked before. I was able to set it up, and works great when it works. I access it by phone button-voicemail. I try to call *86, but I get the "sorry service is temporarily unavailable- unfortunately the system can't process your entries-please try again later-goodbye". If you call my number, it doesn't go to voicemail, it says the same error message and you can't leave a voicemail. The same thing happened about the same time last year. I called tech support and it took over an hour on the phone, but they were able to fix it. I really don't have the time to spare. This isn't my personal phone, it's my work phone, so I really need it fixed for good this time.

Thank you for the quick response!

Regards,

[removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes