Voicemail is full. Cannot accept messages.
mdrissel

My phone stopped accepting voicemail messages. Tried deleting all the existing messages to no avail. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail is full. Cannot accept messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want you to be left without your Voice Mail service. Let's get this figured out. Once you delete a message on an iOS device, it does move to a deleted messages box. Have you deleted these messages from the deleted message box by tapping Clear All? Can you dial *86 and enter your password from your mobile phone and are any additional messages left here?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
oleskej1

I have the same issue - It comes up every few months. Completely unacceptable because I have customers calling and must have a voicemail in place.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have a working voicemail box, oleskej1. We are here to help. If you are using an iPhone, please be aware that when you delete a voicemail it simply moves them to the deleted messages section which is saving them with the voicemail service. 

To actually delete the messages you would need to also clear the Deleted Messages section of your phone too. Here is a link to show you how to fully delete voicemails https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-206866/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes