Voicemail issue
TORTAYS

My voicemail is not working and now actually goes to someone else's voicemail. I couple of months ago I attempted to use Google voicemail so I'd have additional number for business calls.  I followed the instructions and received a new number with google but the calls were not being forwarded to my Verizon number.  I than deleted the Google number and since that time, my voicemail has not worked. The unanswered call rings several times and eventually a voicemail comes on from "Rebecca" - it is not my voicemail.  Up until a few days ago, the unanswered call rang several times than you'd hear 2 beeps and the call would disconnect. I have no clue what is going on! I have taken my phone to 3 different Verizon stores and they told me to call the tech people - which is just a another story!  Please any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use your voicemail services. I would be concerned if my device was not able to use its voicemail services. With regard to the device that you are using what is the model type?  

0 Likes