Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

Voicemail issue
TORTAYS

My voicemail is not working and now actually goes to someone else's voicemail. I couple of months ago I attempted to use Google voicemail so I'd have additional number for business calls.  I followed the instructions and received a new number with google but the calls were not being forwarded to my Verizon number.  I than deleted the Google number and since that time, my voicemail has not worked. The unanswered call rings several times and eventually a voicemail comes on from "Rebecca" - it is not my voicemail.  Up until a few days ago, the unanswered call rang several times than you'd hear 2 beeps and the call would disconnect. I have no clue what is going on! I have taken my phone to 3 different Verizon stores and they told me to call the tech people - which is just a another story!  Please any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure you are able to use your voicemail services. I would be concerned if my device was not able to use its voicemail services. With regard to the device that you are using what is the model type?  

0 Likes